Liebert APM UPS
The row-based Liebert APM is a transformerless, on-line UPS that allows quick and easy capacity increases with modular power scalability – no additional floor space required. The UPS operates with high efficiency – up to 94% at loads of 50-100%.
- Operates with high efficiency rating - up to 94%
- Scalable UPS protection for growing data centers
- Capacity expansion in 15kVA/kW increments using modular power assemblies
- Modular power offers capacity growth without increasing footprint
- Fits row-based applications
- Large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
- LIFE Services for remote monitoring and proactive services delivery
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Internal bypass allows modular power assemblies to be added or replaced without powering down the connected equipment.
- Conveniently positioned, easy-to-reach lug holes simplify unit wiring and installation.Higher Availability
- True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
- Redundancy features minimize single points of failure.
- Enterprise-quality batteries in an external battery cabinet provides backup time for 90kVA/kW unit, and additional runtime for 45kVA/kW unit.
- Optional bypass distribution cabinet (BDC) provides wraparound maintenance bypass, so the attached load can keep running during UPS service.Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Buy only what you need for present usage, with the flexibility to add capacity as demand increases.
- High operating efficiency (up to 94%), with a virtually flat efficiency curve from 50-100% load; efficiency is not load-dependent, which translates into significant energy cost savings.
- Fewer batteries mean less maintenance and higher reliability.
- Operates with unity power factor, where kW = kVA, providing more real power capacity without power losses.