The Vertiv Liebert PSI5 UPS, 3000VA 2700W, is a compact, energy-efficient solution designed to safeguard media closets, small racks, active power factor correction (PFC) power supplies, conventional power supplies and other critical electronics. It provides cost-effective protection from power disturbances. With up to 12 minutes of battery backup time at half load and 3 minutes at full load, this reliable system allows ample time for an orderly shutdown during a power outage.
- Battery backup provides ample time for an orderly shutdown of connected equipment
- Liebert PSI5 UPS operates at a high 0.9 output power factor
- Available network communications card provides remote monitoringand power management capability — Local USB or SNMP via optional Vertiv Liebert UNITY communication card
- Liebert PSI5 UPS is compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS)
- Rotatable LCD Display allows users to view real-time conditions, alarm notices, and runtime information
- The standard Liebert PSI5 UPS can accept external battery cabinets for long runtime applications
- ULTIMATE POWER PROTECTION: The advanced pure sine wave UPS from Vertiv compensates for power fluctuations, protects against equipment damage, and prevents data loss during a power disturbance. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) technology safeguards equipment against a range of utility power fluctuations without battery operation.
- EASY MONITORING: The Vertiv Liebert PSI UPS offers a compact 2U rackmount/tower configuration, with the LCD display panel rotating 90 degrees to make the readout easy to see in either configuration, including output overload, or low-battery or replace-battery warnings.
- HIGH-END ELECTRONICS: With advanced pure sine wave power conditioning, the Vertiv Liebert PSI UPS protects valuable electronic equipment from the damage power fluctuations can cause. The Vertiv Liebert PSI5 allows users to save their progress during power loss and safeguard expensive electronics when utility power fluctuates.